I’m slightly addicted to Instagram, and I’m not afraid to admit it. These are some of the very specific Chicago pictures I’ve taken since I’ve moved and felt it appropriate to share them with you all. The one frustrating thing about Instagram is the inability to zoom in on the pictures. Click the image thumbnails here to see an enlarged file. Some of them turned out very cool. Phones these days…
1. Dimo’s Pizza – If you want to party on pizza dough, come to Chicago and eat at Dimo’s. Boom.
2. The view from the top story of the Metra train. This is often my ride to and from visiting the Peterson family (my sister and brother-in-law for those of you who don’t know) in Northbrook.
3. Taken just outside of Union Station downtown.
4. I saw so much of Wrigley Field on WGN with my brother Kevin growing up. Being there in person was surreal. A.J. Burnett throwing 23 hitless outs before giving one up in the 8th wasn’t bad either.
5. There was a model doing a shoot in front of the bean in Millennium Park. I thought I’d be one of the 500 people taking a picture of her on my phone.
6. The Willis Tower. Although our boat tour guide refused to depart from the original name, the Sears Tower. Either way, it’s decently lengthy in the vertical sort of way.
7. The Blue Man Group. One of the best shows going. If you haven’t seen it, stop being lame.
8. The bean again. I’m almost positive I’m the first person that has ever had this idea for a picture there. I’m certain. Nice hand(s), V.
9. This was also taken in the Metra. It’s cool when that many lines of perspective are all leading to the same place.
10. Outside of Union Station. A sidewalk divided.
11. Blackhawks Hockey Camp with Jack Peterson. He’s focused enough for the both of them so the other kid’s over it.
12. Just. Chicago.